The keys to acquiring a home begin by knowing very well how your personal and family finances are today before starting the process.
According to Forbes magazine, 9 out of 10 Mexicans want to buy a home.
Buying your own home in the short term is considered an easy action if your finances allow it.
The challenge occurs when your personal finances require you to look for options to acquire a house with a mortgage loan that gives you the opportunity to pay over a longer period of time (10 to 20 years).
In such a way that it allows you to have a monthly payment appropriate to your financial reality.
The secrets to consolidate your home
Most Mexicans interested in acquiring a house must apply for a mortgage loan in a reliable and solid financial institution since they do not have enough money to do it on their own.
Another much smaller part of that population interested in buying their own house will do so with their savings, that is, with their own resources.
However, for many of these people, acquiring a mortgage is also an excellent decision because they do not undercapitalize and it helps them maintain their savings and financial liquidity.
In that case, making the decision to acquire a mortgage loan is a smart option because it will help them to maintain their savings and at the same time maintain practically the same current liquidity.
What should you take into account when choosing the house you want to buy?
Observe the following keys:
Knowing which is the best option for you, is achieved by analyzing many concepts, not just looking at the price.
You must take into account, among many other things:
- The price of the property.
- The years of construction.
- The materials used.
- The area where it is located.
- The projection of the area.
- The security of the area.
- The monthly payments.
- Interest rates.
- The terms and conditions.
- The philosophy of finance.
Let’s go into detail:
- Keep in mind that you must see how the quality of life that you will have in the place you are going to choose will be and the possibilities that this site offers you in the future.
- You must visualize what the development of the area will be like in 5, 10, 20 years and more.
- It can be a mix between the metropolises, the state capitals, even the tourist centers of Mexico.
- The main tourist attractions are usually one of the most requested sites due to their potential in the long term, due to the added value they give to the area.
- Capitals are attractive to live in, due to their real estate profile, their defined local economies and their urban style.
- The metropolises, being central areas, offer better transportation, but they also present the problem of traffic and noise that can become a real headache if you do not learn to drive it.
- Mobility is a very important factor when thinking about acquiring a house and making the decision of where to live because it would be a problem that you will have to face every day, think about it!
- If you have a vehicle, study the traffic especially in peak hours and if you do not have a vehicle, study the transport services that you will have in the sector.
- All of these factors will impact the future value of your property and it is important if they want to sell it at some point in the future.
- That the area is well equipped will give your home greater added value.
- It is important to identify that there are urban centers that can meet employment or service needs without major travel.
Let’s see 6 States in Mexico that are strongly projected for the real estate sector and are growing:
- Mexico state.
- Mexico City.
It is very important to mention that Puebla is appreciated as a very good option to live, since it offers you excellent quality of life and a better future in the real estate sector, according to Real Estate magazine.
The purpose of this investment can be to become independent, because you are going to get married in a short time, in short, there can be many reasons that motivate you to buy your house.
Buying a home is a great event that is about to happen in your life, for this reason, you cannot make a mistake in your choice.
Real estate is also an excellent, fairly safe option to take as an investment.
Many investors recommend investing in real estate because of the financial stability of the market; If you are looking to make a safe investment this may be an option for you.
Follow these tips to buy a house, taking into account the factors that we mentioned to make a good choice and avoid future problems when making the purchase.
It is time for you to start the process to apply for your mortgage loan.
We recommend that you request the best advice, the best support in your buying process, with the best professionals in the real estate sector.
This way you ensure the best experience in one of the most important decisions of your life and that of your family.